Standard Wet Bench Safety Service & Features
Below is a list of our wet bench safety service options. Please follow through and if you have any questions, please feel free to give us a call.
- Three year warranty on all system electrical components and DI water components and two year warranty on all chemical fluid components.
- Emergency power off circuit with remote mushroom kill switch located on front of cabinet and remote lock out tag out knife switch electrical power disconnect.
- All UL, CSA or CE listed high voltage electrical components with GCFI power circuit interrupt for all heat load power circuits and component level circuit fused circuit protection.
- Photohelic® low exhaust monitor with audible and visual alarm to interface with emergency power off circuit.
- N2 purged electrical control panel enclosure with flow meter and purge pressure interlock to interface with emergency power off circuit.
- Plenum liquid level sensor located in chemical and rinse vessel plenum to interface with emergency power off circuit with audible and visual alarm.
- UL Listed Photo Electronic Smoke Detector to interface with emergency power off circuit.
- FM Approved Noveon® PVC-C constructed weldment with integral secondary containment plenum.
- Casters and leg levelers for transportation and installation.
- Electrical interlock switch keyed bypass switch to eliminate deactivation during servicing of tool.
- Stainless steel N2 and CDA manifold with high pressure and low pressure regulators with gauges.
- Flow through PFA Teflon DI Water manifold with Flaretek Teflon tube fittings and auto DI water shutoff.
- Removable rear access plumbing panels and electrical access panels with interlock switches to interface with emergency power off circuit.