Optional Wet Bench Features & Additional Services
Wafer Process Systems Inc. performs in field modifications to existing equipment to accommodate process changes and/or safety and upgrades for our customers existing equipment without the need of extensive cost associated with the removal of existing equipment and installation of new equipment.
Also, we include many optional wet bench features.
- Access coded process operation requires Operator ID (Numeric), Recipe Select (Numeric), Product Lot Identification (Alfa-Numeric), Chemical Data (Manufacturer, Lot Identification, Mixture Ratio, and Date of Dispense).
- Data logging of all PLC based controls.
- Microprocessor based Graphical User Interface with real time data acquisition and control.
- Automatic Bulk Chemical Dispense.
- Vertical HEPA or ULPA laminar flow air filtration.
- FM Approved 304 stainless steel constructed weldment with #4 finished and integral secondary containment plenum.
- FM Approved 316 stainless steel constructed weldment with mirror polished finished and integral secondary containment plenum.
- FM Approved CO2 Flame Suppression System with Dual Mode UV/IR flame detectors.
- Need periodic maintenance on your existing equipment.