Solvent Wet Benches
Wafer Process Systems Inc. performs in field modifications to existing equipment to accommodate process changes and/or safety and upgrades for our customers existing equipment without the need of extensive cost associated with the removal of existing equipment and installation of new equipment, including our solvent wet benches.
Overview of Solvent Wet Benches
The Wafer Process Systems Inc. Model WPS-800-VLF-FM-SS, Factory Mutual Approved Stainless Steel Solvent Wet Process System is designed to process Si and GaAs wafers in a class 10 environment. Systems are constructed out of FM Approved Stainless Steel for resistance to all solvent processes and fire. Safety and ergonomics are main aspects in the system design. Systems are designed to be installed through the wall with the control panel flush to the wall. All DI Water fluid components are accessible through removable front and/or rear access panels. All electrical components are accessible through removable front and/or rear access panels and incorporate interlock switches with EPO interface via keyed By-Pass switch for safety. All chemical wetted components are Stainless Steel or PFA Teflon. Systems can be provided with an FM approved CO2 or Fine Water Mist flame suppression system which interlocks with the EPO circuit and interfaces with customers facility fire monitor system.
Standard Safety and Service Features for Our Solvent Wet Benches
- Three year warranty on all system electrical components and DI water components
- Emergency power off circuit with remote mushroom kill switch located on front of cabinet and remote lock out tag out knife switch electrical power disconnect.
- All UL, CSA or CE listed high voltage electrical components with GCFI power circuit interrupt for all heat load power circuits and component level circuit fused circuit protection.
- Digihelic® low exhaust monitor with audible and visual alarm to interface with emergency power off circuit.
- N2 purged electrical control panel enclosure with flow meter and purge pressure interlock to interface with emergency power off circuit.
- N2 purged solvent process vessel enclosures with flow meter and purge pressure interlock to interface with heater and ultrasonic power on/off controls.
- Plenum liquid level sensor located in chemical and rinse vessel plenum to interface with emergency power off circuit with audible and visual alarm.
- UL Listed Photo Electronic Smoke Detector to interface with emergency power off circuit.
- Electrical interlock switch keyed bypass switch to eliminate deactivation during servicing of tool.
- Stainless steel N2 and CDA manifold with high pressure and low pressure regulators with gauges.
- Flow through PFA Teflon DI Water manifold with Flaretek Teflon tube fittings and auto DI water shutoff.
- Removable front and/or rear access plumbing panels and electrical access panels with interlock switches to interface with emergency power off circuit.
- FM Approved 316 stainless steel constructed weldment with mirror polished finished and integral secondary containment plenum.
- Casters and leg levelers for ease of transportation and installation.
Through Wall Installation in Class 10 Clean Room at Customers Facility