Optional Features & Additional Services
Wafer Process Systems Inc. performs in field modifications to existing equipment to accommodate process changes and/or safety and upgrades for our customers existing equipment without the need of extensive cost associated with the removal of existing equipment and installation of new equipment.
- Access coded process operation requires Operator ID (Numeric), Recipe Select (Numeric), Product Lot Identification (Alfa-Numeric), Chemical Data (Manufacturer, Lot Identification, Mixture Ratio, and Date of Dispense).
- Data logging of all PLC based controls.
- Microprocessor based Graphical User Interface with real time data acquisition and control.
- Automatic Bulk Chemical Dispense.
- Vertical HEPA or ULPA laminar flow air filtration.
- FM Approved 304 stainless steel constructed weldment with #4 finished and integral secondary containment plenum.
- FM Approved 316 stainless steel constructed weldment with mirror polished finished and integral secondary containment plenum.
- FM Approved CO2 Flame Suppression System with Dual Mode UV/IR flame detectors.
- Need periodic maintenance on your existing equipment.